Glenn Beck has always insisted he is not anti-Semitic, giving the usual spin that ' some of my best friends are Jewish'
But his actions speak louder than his words.
On his show on Thursday night he revealed who he considered the nine most dangerous people were.
Eight of them were Jews.
And here is the list of 8 Jews he singled out:
· Propagandist and ad man Edward Bernays, who revolutionized 20th century public relations.
· Sigmund Freud, the father of psychoanalysis, who was Bernays' uncle and influenced his method.
· George Soros, who Beck claimed shared Freud and Bernays' philosophy that people are "animals" who can be "experimented with."
· Cass Sunstein, who Beck insisted "is Edward Bernays" and has called "the most dangerous man in America."
· Former SEIU president Andy Stern, who Beck said is part of a self-proclaimed "intelligent minority" of powerful men trying to manipulate the "bewildered herd" of America.
· Walter Lippman, a prominent columnist of the mid-20th century, who Beck accused of viewing government "as a way to control people."
· Frances Fox Piven, professor at CUNY, who Beck accused of "sowing the seeds" of revolution.
· Ed Rendell, the governor of Pennsylvania, who Beck said thinks of himself as "one of the elites that are there to guide the herd."
No doubt the Nazis would be proud of him.
Why all Irish men’s beards are red