There’s plenty of time to be spending at The Irish Cultural Centre of New England thanks to the various line-up of educational and cultural events:
· ICC Oktoberfest hosted by Blue Hills Brewery, Saturday, September 29th, 12 noon until 6 p.m.
· History Lecture: “Easter 1916: The Heart of the Irish Revolution” by Professor William Matthews, Saturday, September 29th at 8 p.m.
· Irish Mass & Breakfast, Sunday, October 7th. Breakfast following Mass for a charge of $12 for adults; $5 for ages 4 to 12; and children age 3 and under for free.
· Opening Reception of Photo Exhibit of Irish Musicians by T. C. Fitzgerald, ICC Pub, Wednesday, October 10th at 6 p.m.
· A Broth of a Boy, acclaimed one-man show based on the life of Dublin’s renegade and writer Brendan Behan, starring Charlestown’s own Danny Venezia, opens at the ICC on Thursday, October 11th, 8:30 p.m. Opening Night tickets are $10 per person. General admission tickets for Friday, October 12th and Saturday, October 13th are $15 per person.
· ICC Canton Céilí on Sunday, October 14th features set dancing, waltzes, quickstep and traditional dance from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. No partners necessary. $10 per person at the door.
· ICC Author Series features Braintree’s Tom MacDonald author whodunit mystery The Charlestown Connection (Overview Publishing, 2011) Thursday, October 18th 7 p.m. Autographed copies of this 2012 Best First Novel Indie Book Award winner will be available for purchase.
For more information about upcoming events at the Irish Cultural Centre please visit the ICCNE website at www.irishculture.org, call 781-821-8291 or e-mail at email@example.com.
Log in with your social accounts:
Or, log in with your IrishCentral account:
Don't have an account yet? Register now !
Join IrishCentral with your social accounts:
Already have an account ? Log in
Or, sign up for an IrishCentral account below:
Make sure we gathered the correct information from you
You already have an account on IrishCentral! Please confirm you're the owner.
Our new policy requires our users to save a first and last name. Please update your account: