The Irish Cultural Centre of New England is brimming with something for anyone with an interest in educational and cultural Irish topics:
· Irish Language 10-Week Class Begins Wednesday, September 19th, Evening, Pre- registration and fee required.
· Tin Whistle 10-Week Class Begins Tuesday, September 25th, Evening, Pre- registration and fee required.
· Bodhran 10-Week Class Begins Thursday, September 27th, Evening, Pre- registration and fee required.
· Oktoberfest hosted by Blue Hills Brewery: Saturday, September 29 from 12:00-6:00pm. For more information, visit www.bluehillsbrewery.com
· History Lecture: “Easter 1916: The Heart of the Irish Revolution” by Professor William Matthews, Saturday, September 29th at 8 p.m.
· Irish Comedy Tour (see ad this page: Friday, October 5th at 7:00pm. $20 per person in advance, $25 per person at the door.
· Irish Mass & Breakfast, Sunday, October 7th. Breakfast following Mass for a charge of $12 for adults; $5 for ages 4 to 12; and children age 3 and under for free.
· Opening Reception of Photo Exhibit of Irish Musicians by T. C. Fitzgerald, ICC Pub, Wednesday, October 10th at 6 p.m.
For more information about upcoming events at the Irish Cultural Centre please visit the ICCNE website at www.irishculture.org, call 781-821-8291 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.