|Dating at Christmas - sur why not!|
1. We are great for the banter. So there is no chance of the conversation drying up.
2. We are very kind; expect some Irish themed gifts especially for the holidays.
3. Guinness, Jameson and Baileys.
4. Finding an Irish only child is rare, plenty of family to meet and chances are you will not be the only significant other.
5. We will make you laugh. We are a witty, entertaining bunch, sure to regale you with lively tales.
Read More Irish dating stories here
6. The accent.
7. What about some famous Irish Christmas pudding? We know all the best places to stock up on Irish supplies.
8. The likelihood is we will be heading back to the Emerald Isle for the Christmas, which will give you a chance to want us more.
9. Only an Irish person can make the perfect hot toddy - the oldest cure for the common cold
10. You now have an excuse to visit Ireland and see it for yourself!
Read More: The first date - getting over the jitters, feeling great and learning to relax
Watch Darren Remond’s video about what New Yorker’s like about Irish people