The troubled actor – who last week announced plans to play two live performances of 'My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Defeat is Not An Option Show' in April – will be giving the money to the Red Cross Japanese Earthquake Relief Fund, which has been created to help those affected by the catastrophic earthquake and tsunami which hit the Far East country on Friday.
A message posted on the website Charlie's Korner said: "Charlie will be donating One Dollar from each ticket to: 'My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Defeat is Not An Option Show' LIVE to the Red Cross Japanese Earthquake Relief Fund. (sic)"
Meanwhile, tour organisers are looking at bringing the 45-year-old star's show to New York and possibly even Europe after tickets for the scheduled performances in Detroit and Chicago sold out in just 18 minutes.
A source told E! Online: "Madison Square Garden is trying to book a date. That's not the ideal venue size, but Charlie's open to it."
The self-titled "Warlock" – who in the past week has revealed he wants to marry a tree and filed a $100 million lawsuit against Warner Bros. and 'Two and a Half Men' creator Chuck Lorre following the cancellation of the show – is promising to tell the "real story" of his chaotic life on stage.
Charlie said: "‘My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Defeat is Not An Option Show’ is coming for you. I'm going on the road. LIVE.
"Will there be surprises? Will there be guests? Will there be mayhem? Will you ask questions? Will you laugh? Will you scream? Will you know the truth? WILL THERE BE MORE?!?!
"This IS where you will hear the REAL story from the Warlock. Bring it. I dare you to keep up with me. (sic)"
Read more: Charlie Sheen coverage by US media is disgraceful--- treating as a circus the tragedy of a person falling apart