With the countdown to Christmas officially on, chances are most of your co workers are gearing up for the annual office party. Beware!
A night to remember, hopefully for the right reasons, here are some dos and don’ts for your night out on the tiles. Let’s party!
1. Do be sure to RSVP. If you don’t you may be barred.
2. Do be on time ---If you are late they will all talk about you.
3. Do dress up. Smelly socks and jeans won’t impress the boss.
4. Do bring your spouse or loved one. Try and leave with them too.
5. Do be friendly and chat to everyone. That bore from accounting looks a lot better after a few drinks.
Read More Christmas related stories here
6. Do chat about the positives of your work place. Especially to your boss.
7. Do take it as an opportunity to get to know your co-workers. You may not remember who you met the next day.
8. Don’t keep track of how much alcohol you're drinking. Guilt trip!
9. Do watch what you say. Remember if you asked your boss for a raise and said his wife was ugly.
10. Do put away your phone. Posting unflattering photos of your colleagues online might not be too smart..
Top ten gift ideas for Irish women - IrishCentral’s 2012 Christmas shopping guide