Top ten Christmas holiday party dos and don'ts
Ten rules you should NOT follow for the Christmas knees up
With the countdown to Christmas officially on, chances are most of your co workers are gearing up for the annual office party. Beware!
A night to remember, hopefully for the right reasons, here are some dos and don’ts for your night out on the tiles. Let’s party!
1. Do be sure to RSVP. If you don’t you may be barred.
2. Do be on time ---If you are late they will all talk about you.
3. Do dress up. Smelly socks and jeans won’t impress the boss.
4. Do bring your spouse or loved one. Try and leave with them too.
5. Do be friendly and chat to everyone. That bore from accounting looks a lot better after a few drinks.
Read More Christmas related stories here
6. Do chat about the positives of your work place. Especially to your boss.
7. Do take it as an opportunity to get to know your co-workers. You may not remember who you met the next day.
8. Don’t keep track of how much alcohol you're drinking. Guilt trip!
9. Do watch what you say. Remember if you asked your boss for a raise and said his wife was ugly.
10. Do put away your phone. Posting unflattering photos of your colleagues online might not be too smart..
Top ten gift ideas for Irish women - IrishCentral’s 2012 Christmas shopping guide
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christm
- Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s...
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- Ireland crowned “Top Tourist Destination”...
- How the Irish celebrate Christmas has changed...
- Dublin cops foil hit on drug kingpin John...
"RECOVERY" My Arse The Country is in so much debt just about paying interest while borrowing 1 bl per month They have just been caught robbiThe New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-praised economic recovery
A bit of sleight of hand, I think. Rather than look into cleaning up the economy in the US, they'd rather try to find someone worse off. I wonder if tOffensive NFL sign outside restaurant just a symptom of a larger problem
Hi Chuck, if we get rid of red, what will Carl Rove do? After all it was his idea to associate red with the Republican Party.How Christmas was in my father’s time
I don't mean to be rude but I am aghast as to why your Father walked barefoot in the middle of Winter & also such a distance as every small villag