Thugs in Roscommon ransack pensioner’s home hours after fatal car crash
Thieves break into widow’s home just hours after her death
Locals in the Co. Roscommon village of Kiltoom were horrified this week when thieves ransacked the home of an elderly woman who died tragically in a car accident just hours earlier.
Mary Carroll from Glanduff, Kiltoom died after the car she was driving struck a wall just before 5pm on Tuesday .
The 83-year-old widow was taken to Portiuncula Hospital in Galway where she was pronounced dead at around 9pm.
Councillor and distant relative Paddy Kilduff told Midlands Radio that locals are disgusted over the burglary.
"Her house was, I have to say, defiled last night, where people, someone, broke into it while her body wasn't cold," he said.
"Out the country here, there's a lot of respect when people die.”
"People see this, [they are] very upset over it, they think it's an appalling thing to do."
“It was bad enough she died but to defile her home in that way.”
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Bill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an...
More stupidity coming out on the conveyor belt from the racist poster eiramach. This time she tries to make us believe that the Irish are a 20th centGay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay bigots
Believe it or not I agree. I wonder why the gay couple wants their cake from an unwanting dealer? wouldn't they worry their cake wouldn't be tended toA Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds no hatred for Irish nuns
Now The Dowds know it would be much better for Mr Cardosi if he had been aborted. We need thousands of places like the nuns provided in Roscrea and thSarah Palin is saving Christmas
Didn't know Sarah Palin was Irish or American Irish, or that she had anything to do with Ireland. I learn something every day. Thank you for informi