Irish leader Enda Kenny was unfairly slammed for telling the truth
Taoiseach makes statement at the World Economic Forum in Davos
Admittedly Enda Kenny did make a major error of judgement, but it was not telling the truth in Switzerland. It was telling Irish people what they wanted to hear seven weeks ago when he said — “You are not responsible for the crisis.”
We all criticise politicians for feeding us lies before an election and then once in office breaking these promises. But maybe this says more about us than it does about them. .
So now as the media turns on Enda and Leo for telling the truth, at least Irish people will now have two others to blame for their woes.
15 - 52 | See all comments
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...
Where was MY FREEDOM to breathe clean air? My father smoked for over half of my life; I am 60. That's about 40yrs of second hand smoke. My sister smokRacist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent says Immigrant Council
I am sure Pope Francis is delighted to know he has quasi approval from our local, Catholic hating, Protestant abortion queen.Liam Neeson’s agent denies he was inebriated on TV show in Ireland
Hello everybody, my names is Cindy Davis Am from Canada i want to give thanks and honor to Dr.ATILA for the great work he did for me, he brought my loTop Christmas Irish ads that will be bring a tear to your eye (VIDEOS)
Niall O'Dowd, as for my typos, can't you tell a bit of irony and parody when you see it?