Cardinal Law told Mary McAleese he was ‘sorry for Catholic Ireland to have you as President’
Former Irish president reveals blazing row with disgraced US Cardinal on Boston visit
“This resulted in several generations of priests who knew nothing about canon law.”
15 - 83 | See all comments
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
This is just a prelude to doctors being forced to serve the obamacare networks even though they do not want to. Soon we will be conditioned to do workOffensive NFL sign outside restaurant just a symptom of a larger problem
chiefs against redskins, an indian on indian crime. sign really would be offensive if it where the cowboys or patriots. I was really disappointed whenGay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay bigots
DonMiller: NOT if the state has a NON-DISCRIMINATION LAW on the books, which MOST if not ALL do....you are running a PUBLIC BUSINESS....if it were PRIGay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay bigots
That fella who types in all capitals is right. This simply would not happen in Ireland.