It is our new tradition, our top ten heroes and goats which we will announce at the end of every week. Here are this week’s lucky winners --and losers
1. Goat: Irish idiot who robbed a cannoli from a pastry shop at knifepoint in Boston soon after he got off the plane from home. A real genius.
2. Hero: Ronan Thompson, little boy who died and Taylor Swift wrote a best selling song about him leading to massive awareness of childhood cancer.
3. Goat: Rory McIlroy – for shooting himself in the foot about his plans to play for Britain in Olympics. They are in 2016 Rory, not 2012.
4. Hero: Ambassador Stevens in Libya who gave his life to further democracy in that country.
5. Goats: The militant fanatics who gunned him down.
6. Hero: Irish weather—finally made a late summer dash and saved the farmers who were looking at crops rotting in the field.
7. Goats: Real IRA “volunteers” who wore masks and fired shots over the grave of their departed leader Alan Ryan, a well-known local thug.
8. Hero: Irish Justice Minister Alan Shatter for pointing out how Ireland ignored the Holocaust and refused Jewish émigrés afterwards.
9. Goat: Kate Middleton –what could she have been thinking stripping off in France where the Paparazzi eat celebrities for lunch?
10. Hero: Archie from Armagh, smallest bull ever who has made Guinness Book of Records.
Log in with your social accounts:
Or, log in with your IrishCentral account:
Don't have an account yet? Register now !
Join IrishCentral with your social accounts:
Already have an account ? Log in
Or, sign up for an IrishCentral account below:
Make sure we gathered the correct information from you
You already have an account on IrishCentral! Please confirm you're the owner.
Our new policy requires our users to save a first and last name. Please update your account: