It is our new tradition, our top ten heroes and goats which we will announce at the end of every week. Here are this week’s lucky winners --and losers
1. Goat: Irish idiot who robbed a cannoli from a pastry shop at knifepoint in Boston soon after he got off the plane from home. A real genius.
2. Hero: Ronan Thompson, little boy who died and Taylor Swift wrote a best selling song about him leading to massive awareness of childhood cancer.
3. Goat: Rory McIlroy – for shooting himself in the foot about his plans to play for Britain in Olympics. They are in 2016 Rory, not 2012.
4. Hero: Ambassador Stevens in Libya who gave his life to further democracy in that country.
5. Goats: The militant fanatics who gunned him down.
6. Hero: Irish weather—finally made a late summer dash and saved the farmers who were looking at crops rotting in the field.
7. Goats: Real IRA “volunteers” who wore masks and fired shots over the grave of their departed leader Alan Ryan, a well-known local thug.
8. Hero: Irish Justice Minister Alan Shatter for pointing out how Ireland ignored the Holocaust and refused Jewish émigrés afterwards.
9. Goat: Kate Middleton –what could she have been thinking stripping off in France where the Paparazzi eat celebrities for lunch?
10. Hero: Archie from Armagh, smallest bull ever who has made Guinness Book of Records.
Guinness is good for you, say medical experts