Former late night talk show host, Conan O'Brien, is in talks to have his upcoming 30-city theater tour of the U.S. made into a feature documentary.
Gossip columnist, Perez Hilton, reports today that O'Brien is currently in talks with Media Rights Capital (who are interested in financing the Irish comedians tour) to make a documentary on his upcoming tour of the U.S. with a new comedy show.
Rumors are also spreading that Rodman Fiender may direct the documentary.
O'Brien's documentary will not break the contract he signed with NBC. He received about $32.5million severance pay from the television station. His settlement with NBC prohibits him from appearing on television until after Sept. 1.
The show beings on April 12 in Oregon and concludes in Atlanta on June 14. The tour is scheduled to visit 20 states, and also Canada. The colorful Irishman will appear in New York at Radio City Music hall on June 1 and 2.
Here is a full list of the tour stops:
* April 12: Hult Center for the Performing Arts in Eugene, Ore.
* April 13: Orpheum Theater in Vancouver, British Columbia
* April 16: INB Performing Arts Center in Spokane, Wash.
* April 17: River Cree Resort and Casino in Enoch, Alberta
* April 18: Seattle Center, Marion Oliver McCaw Hall, in Seattle
* April 22: Nob Hill Masonic Center in San Francisco
* April 24: Gibson Amphitheater in Universal City, Calif.
* April 29: San Diego Civic Theater in San Diego
* April 30: Dodge Theater in Phoenix
* May 1: Pearl Concert Theater at The Palms in Las Vegas
* May 4: Grand Sierra Resort and Casino in Reno, Nev.
* May 5: San Jose State University Events Center in San Jose, Calif.
* May 6: Sacramento Memorial Auditorium in Sacramento
* May 9: Mackey Auditorium in Boulder, Colo.
* May 10: Ellie Caulkins Opera House in Denver
* May 13: McFarlin Memorial Auditorium, Southern Methodist University, Dallas
* May 14: Austin Music Hall in Austin, Tex.
* May 15: Brady Theater in Tulsa, Okla.
* May 16: Midland Theater in Kansas City, Mo.
* May 18: Orpheum Theater in Minneapolis
* May 19 & 20: Chicago Theater in Chicago
* May 22: Massey Hall in Toronto
* May 30: Borgata Spa and Resort Event Center in Atlantic City
* June 1 & 2: Radio City Music Hall in New York
* June 4 & 5: Wang Theater in Boston
* June 6: Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Conn.
* June 7: Tower Theater in Upper Darby, Pa.
* June 8: Constitution Hall in Washington
* June 11: Bonnaroo Music Festival in Manchester, Tenn.
* June 14: Fox Theater in Atlanta
Log in with your social accounts:
Or, log in with your IrishCentral account:
Don't have an account yet? Register now !
Join IrishCentral with your social accounts:
Already have an account ? Log in
Or, sign up for an IrishCentral account below:
Make sure we gathered the correct information from you
You already have an account on IrishCentral! Please confirm you're the owner.
Our new policy requires our users to save a first and last name. Please update your account: