Worst prank ever - Irish surfer pushed into shark infested waters off Donegal - VIDEO
Surfer comes out unscathed and none too bothered!
With its stunning beauty and great waves, Donegal in Ireland is a prime spot for surfing. However, a recent YouTube video showed how a prank nearly turned the spot of Rossnowlagh into a scene out of ‘Jaws.’
Read More Irish news stories here
A group of surfers got their laughs when they pushed one of their own overboard as a shark was approaching in the waters.
Thankfully, no one was hurt in the incident, and the shark actually turned out to be one of a friendly variety - a basking shark, which only feeds on plankton (and not surfers!). Upon approaching the surfers’ dinghy, the shark actually flopped out of the way to avoid running into it.
Read More: Irishman dies from physical exertion following Gangnam Style dance
“What the f***?! That was mad!” the cameraman says after the victim was pulled back aboard.
“He kept coming at me,” the surfer, who attempted to punch the shark out of the way, said.
Check out the video here:
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...
Curitiba - Where do you think States get their money? From the citizenry and capitalist enterprise.Families as well as Catholic Church and government to blame for illegal adoptions
My greatest wish is to find my brother who was illegally adopted. I know this is a longshot. You were born to Mary Carey on 16th Sept 1944 at BessboroVirginia governor slammed by doctor over plain cigarette pack rejection
Where was MY FREEDOM to breathe clean air? My father smoked for over half of my life; I am 60. That's about 40yrs of second hand smoke. My sister smokRacist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent says Immigrant Council
I am sure Pope Francis is delighted to know he has quasi approval from our local, Catholic hating, Protestant abortion queen.