Woman held over dissident republican murder of policeman Ronan Kerr
Six arrested in murder probe
A female has been arrested in connection with the murder of policeman Ronan Kerr, who died after a bomb was placed under his car by dissident republicans on April 2.
The 23-year-old woman joins five other male suspects, who have already been questioned as part of the ongoing investigation.
The five men were detained on Tuesday and the woman was arrested in Omagh on Wednesday morning. They were arrested under the Terrorism Act and are being held at the Serious Crime Suite at Antrim police station.
Five dissident Republicans arrested as Ronan Kerr murder probe intensifies
Provo dissidents blamed for the murder of Ronan Kerr
Northern Irish policeman murdered in dissident bomb attack in Omagh
Investigators carried out searches in County Tyrone; Antrim and South Derry relating to the inquiry.
Constable Kerr (25) was a Catholic member of the Police Service of Northern Ireland (PSNI) died in April when an explosive device detonated under his car outside his home in Omagh, County Tyrone.
- Megyn Kelly says Santa and Jesus are white,...
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Irish outrage over NY Times pigeon-eating...
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christm
- Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Engaged couple fired by Catholic school for...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- How the Irish celebrate Christmas has changed...
The Times is not ridiculing the Irish people, most of what I have read as far as recovery, is true, our Government have been slapping themselves on thHow the Irish celebrate Christmas has changed since the financial collapse
I'M having roast pigeon & hairy bacon for Christmas & all are invited , you can wash it down with my home made hawthorn berry wine & someDublin cops foil hit on drug kingpin John Gilligan, warn ex-con his life is in danger
Think again veronica Guerin was murdered for far different high up reasons--don't be so naive. The cops have now generally given a license to his enemHow the Irish celebrate Christmas has changed since the financial collapse
This year -- GIVE something to your local poor. Better yet - invite a poor person who is alone to join you for the Xmas dinner. On this issue I thin