We eat horses don’t we? Ireland’s horse meat burger scandal
Eating horses is legal in Ireland and America but few do it
Today horse meat is an alternative to more expensive meat options, and its popularity as a food source continues. The French claim it tastes good and they also recognize that it’s protein-rich and immune to Bovine Spongiform encephalopathy (BSE).
The Italians too love their horse meat, having recently become the biggest consumers of horse meat in Europe, even going as far as enjoying a horse meat variety in their classic Italian Mortadella sausage. And, as far away as Mexico, China, and Japan, horse meat is regularly found on the dinner plate. In Siberia, the Yakut horse is bred specifically for food and is an important part of the local diet.
While the Irish and the Americans would likely run screaming into the streets at the thoughts of munching on a horse meat burger, most of the world, on the other hand, would lick their lips and tuck into their juicy meal.
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...
this is nothing but an immature nasty article to show that this ridiculous writer obviously does not like Sarah Palin. Yes there is a war on ChristmaNelson Mandela once considered a terrorist by many Irish political leaders
chuck: the men and women of 1916 wore uniforms. As for the American War of Independance,soldiers were executed by both sides for treason,espionage. AsJFK and the Sacred Heart were the twin pillars of life in Donegal
Ooh the little Donegal man made good.... why would a picture of JFK be in anyone's house in the eighties ?? Weird....Why is it that some (not all) IriBill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an unrepentant “communist”
Ugh .. this man... I sincerely hope I am not related to him anywhere down the line considering I am/was O'Reilly.... Does he really need to make comme