Undocumented still standing after broken dreams
Five years after mass rallies in Washington dream lives on
Seeing how wonderful her life is now, Samantha feels the U.S. should shadow Australia’s visa giving.
“If the U.S. had the same immigration policy as Australia this issue would not exist for the Irish. When you apply here you are means tested, must be English speaking, have employer sponsorship, be a skilled laborer, be a certain age and have relatives in the country – all this earns you points for a visa,” she said.
“America needs to update its immigration policy, and the Irish government needs to man up and actively pursue a Irish immigration policy with the U.S., especially now.”
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...
As an oncology nurse I support any efforts to decrease the use of tobacco products. The ability of the tobacco lobby ( and those in its thrall ) to deSarah Palin is saving Christmas
Failed VP, failed half governor, failed Catholic and failed mother, a mental lightweight who plays to a knuckle dragging audience. What war on ChristmVirginia governor slammed by doctor over plain cigarette pack rejection
As an oncology nurse, I heartily endorse any efforts to decrease smoking. The suffering and deaths caused by tobacco products cannot be underestimatedAn open letter in strong defence of capitalism to Pope Francis
You might think you are debating a radical pope. It is far worse for you. You are debating a Jesuit.