US tourist missing in Ireland found ‘alive and well’
North Carolina resident discovered in Donegal rectory
A U.S. tourist who was missing for almost three days in the Donegal mountains has been found alive.
Police in Donegal confirmed that Kelly Jones was found early Wednesday afternoon in a disused rectory in the Glen Valley in in Glencolmcille, according to the Donegal Democrat.
She had no injuries and is believed to be suffering from hypothermia. Her condition was described as “weak and disorientated” and was airlifted to a local hospital for treatment.
Distraught father flies in from US to search for missing daughter
American tourist ‘vanishes into thin air’ on Donegal mountains
The 41-year-old from Georgia had been staying in a hostel when she went missing last Saturday. The alarm was raised on Sunday when she failed to return to her lodgings. Her father Rickey Jones arrived in Glencolmcille last night to help in the search for his daughter.
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Nelson Mandela once considered a terrorist...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...
- Photo shows Irish revolutionaries three years...
- Bono, Gerry Adams, President Higgins all...
Oh thank God, it was a prostitute; I had thought you said protestant. ;)An open letter in strong defence of capitalism to Pope Francis
I don't know, have I missed something here? When Jefferson says that, "Government is best which governs least" Isn't that saying that democrIrish drugs mule to escape full trial and benefit from early release in Peru
I'm not sure i agree higginsmh, if they were cocky and dumb enough to do it once, wouldnt surprise me if they try some other stupid stunt next. TheyTop Christmas Irish ads that will be bring a tear to your eye (VIDEOS)
The song "Make Someone Happy" on the Vodafone commercials sounds like it is being sung by the late great Jimmy Durante.