US businessman in court for air rage after “obnoxious behavior” on flight to Shannon
Had to be forcibly restrained by United crew after alcohol and drugs blackout
Judge John O'Neill told the court that taking sleeping tablets or alcohol are no excuse for the anxiety Herring caused other passengers, but he agreed that the matter could have been more serious.
Judge O'Neill struck out the charges on condition that Stephen Herring made a $625 donation to the Clare Crusaders Children's Charity.
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s...
- Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christm
- Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
Dear Holla I find it wrong to withhold services to any group. Not a baker but have done work on many weddings. I reserve the right however to turn dowGay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay bigots
Dear Stan please not to put your words in my mouth, I do like you tolerance though to "these people". Seems like you practice what you findAdolf Hitler loved Irish folk music
This is a wonderful find. I've always loved Irish/Celtic music and am honored, albeit not surprised, that the great Adolf Hitler was likewise a fan.Man raped fiancee after they bought engagement ring court hears
He thought he bought a license