Two Republican senators fail to strip Irish provision from immigration bill
Senator Chuck Schumer successfully defends Irish allocation from GOP attack
Sen. Leahy: Is this, if I might, is this similar to what former Senator Scott Brown in the Republican caucus had proposed earlier a couple years ago?
Sen. Schumer: Exactly.
Sen. Leahy: Thank you.
Sen. Sessions: Mr. Chairman, I remember that discussion with Senator Brown and I could find not a principled basis to support that provision and I don’t find one now in principle.
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
Barry - You muddle the point. In any event, be careful, more thoughtful and reflective in what you wish for. You may just get it.The perfect gift for Christmas, a stay at an Irish hotel
did you mean to type "homey" guesthouses? there's a big distance between a homey place and a "homely" place (that trancends the dAn open letter in strong defence of capitalism to Pope Francis
Conboy argues an American, self-interested, profit-motivated, capitalist ideology against the wisdom of the gospel. James 3:17: "But the wisdom fObama relative gets personal special deal on immigration in Boston court
fiddlefan, Please explain to me , how you can be in a country illegally and be a law-abiding citizen of that country.