Two Northern Irish men fined for posting anti-Catholic comments on Facebook
Court condemns “stupid, rabble-rousing sentiment” of threatening sectarian messages
"Sectarianism is a scourge on this society and all sectarian death threats that are made in any context need to be taken seriously."
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christm
- No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s...
- Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
Dear Holla I find it wrong to withhold services to any group. Not a baker but have done work on many weddings. I reserve the right however to turn dowGay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay bigots
Dear Stan please not to put your words in my mouth, I do like you tolerance though to "these people". Seems like you practice what you findAdolf Hitler loved Irish folk music
This is a wonderful find. I've always loved Irish/Celtic music and am honored, albeit not surprised, that the great Adolf Hitler was likewise a fan.Man raped fiancee after they bought engagement ring court hears
He thought he bought a license