Top ten reasons Mitt Romney lost that you won’t read elsewhere
Donald Trump, Humpty Dumpty Rove, car elevators, Big Bird all helped
Why did Mitt Romeny lose so badly in the end. We list the top ten reasons why The Mittster never made it off first base, despite his fans thinking he would hit a home run.
1. True -- Donald Trump made robo calls for him and appeared with him in person-- that’s the equivalent of appearing with Groucho Marx and being asked to be taken seriously.
2. True ---Even Mormons did not vote for him. 80 per cent voted for George Bush in 2000 only 78 per cent voted for Mitt.
3. True- He boasted about his car elevator in his house in California-- that was sure to go down well with the unemployed blue collars he was seeking.
4. True--He barely contested the three states he lives in--Detroit where he was born, Massachusetts where he governed and California where he is now going to live.
5. True--He listened to Karl Rove the demented humpty dumpty. Karl is so augties -- he has not had a decent run since Bush sneaked Florida in 2000.
6. True--he thought big crowds meant that was ahead. People always show up the last week of a presidential campaign.
7. True--He dissed Big Bird and lost the kid’s vote and annoyed their mums.
8.True---Peggy Noonan said she knew he’d win when she saw more yard signs for him in Northern Virginia -- sad that.
9. True---Paul Ryan ran clear off the screen for the last two weeks of the campaign.
10. True --he based his campaign in Boston, also the home site of those big winners Mike Dukakis and John Kerry. When will they learn-- Massachussetts pols don’t win the presidency -- unless you’re Jack Kennedy and Mitt - you’re no Jack Kennedy.
This just in from The Boston Globe:
“Mitt Romney’s voter-turnout operation suffered a meltdown on Election Day, resulting in a crucial 90-minute “buckling” of the program in Boston and the inability of some campaign workers across the country to access a vital smartphone application, according to campaign officials and volunteers.”
15 - 58 | See all comments
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Irish students told “No Irish Need Apply”...
- Bill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...
- Dubliner found guilty of vicious Temple Bar...
- Married priests could well be Pope Francis'...
- Unionists regret US envoy Haass’ call for...
- Top ten negative terms used to describe Irish...
- Are the Celts one of the ten lost tribes...
That is why many were left scratching their heads when occupy wall street were mad at the GOP.Bill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an unrepentant “communist”
Cupboard racist? Keeping minorities on welfare,accounting for over 65% of all wall street contributions, asking banks to lower standards, asking the mBill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an unrepentant “communist”
The normal propagandists at work below, most would say Mandela changed over his life, and if you read the article the author states such.Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger’s syndrome, high functioning autism
When a boy, I stuttered very badly. I had a lot to deal with. At just turned 12 years old, my dad wanted to leave the town where we all had lived fo