Top ten people I really don’t want to hear about in 2012
Bill O’Reilly, Nancy Pelosi, Donald Trump all feature on the list
Here is my list of the top ten people I don’t want to read any more about or watch during 2012.
1. Donald Trump
Ego maniac par excellence, intrudes into almost every facet of American life, bankrupted casino owner who got his original wealth form his daddy ---makes America a much worse place.
2. Nancy Pelosi
With the botoxed frozen grin and rigid face she looks like a barbie doll on steroids. She should have realized her day in the sun was gone when Democrats lost control of the House. Now she’s just a foil for the GOP.
3. Sinead O’Connor
Unless she is ready to say that she is returning to being a nun and taking a vow of silence.
4. Rex Ryan
Blowhard coach who promised a Super Bowl for the Jets and couldn’t even make the playoffs
5. Bill Maher
His ‘new rules’ shtick is getting repetitive and boring -- give us some decent new material Bill or shut up.
6. Bill O’Reilly
The war on Christmas is the most over hyped nonsensical media hyped story every Yule season. Give it a rest Bill!
7. Anderson Cooper
It is called over exposure, his own nightly show, a daytime show, appearances on ‘60 Minutes’ Stick to news Anderson.
8. Lindsay Lohan
Irish American actress is making Lady Gaga and every other diva look like normal.
9. Sean Hannity
Hand holding and supporting idiots like Herman Cain makes him look very foolish when the truth comes out about his philandering.
10. Harry Reid
Senate majority leader comes across as effective as a dead sheep in getting things done. Time he retired.
- Good Morning America says Sasha and Malia...
- Former church spokesman criticised for using...
- Sinn Fein deputy leader speaks out against...
- Dating website for ‘homosensible’ Catholic...
- Michelle Obama and daughters visit Glendalough.
- Michelle Obama and daughters trace their...
- Daily Mail unloads on 'drunken young' Paddys...
- American dance teacher and Ulster husband...
- President Obama’s visit to North comes at...
- Obama under fire for turning G8 summit into...