Top ten Irish turkeys for this Thanksgiving - PHOTOS
Take a bow those who screwed up this year
Thanksgiving is a time to reflect upon the idiots, failures, and numb skulls from the year past.
Here is a top ten of those who have distinguished themselves in all the wrong ways this year.
1. ‘Whitey’ Bulger - for getting caught
2. Tristan MacManus - for putting up with Nancy Grace so long on “Dancing with the Stars” - she was such an idiot he should have dumped her after week one’s episode.
Read more: Exclusive interview: DWTS ‘Tristan Mac Manus taking fame in his stride
3. Ryan Murphy Glee producer - for showing that American writers aren’t, and probably never will be, over the Leprechaun stereotypes for Irish-born and for playing right along with it by casting Damian McGinty as a leprechaun on his show..
4. Jonathan Rhys Meyers - for the latest drink ‘recovery’ and pretend game that he’s not a complete lush.
Read more: Jonathan Rhys Meyers has been fined $1,350 for threatening to kill three police officers
5. Alec Baldwin - for protesting with ‘Occupy Wall Street” while taking huge fees from ‘What’s in Your Wallet” bank ads for Capital One.
PHOTOS - Top ten Irish turkeys for this Thanksgiving for 2011 - slideshow
6. Dana Rosemary Scallon - For running in the Irish presidential election surely knowing that news about her brother’s alleged rape of his niece would come out in the headlines. He was her campaign manager.
Read more: Dana Rosemary Scallon’s brother accused of molesting sister’s child
7. Conan O’Brien - for creating a new show on TBS (where?) which fewer and fewer are watching, forcing ad buybacks from Turner media.
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christm
- No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s...
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- Ireland crowned “Top Tourist Destination”...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Dublin cops foil hit on drug kingpin John...
Over 50% of the marriages between one man and one woman end in divorce. Maybe they and Seanmor would be better off minding their own marriages ratherThe New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-praised economic recovery
Everyone disregard my post that is unfinished. I hit enter by mistake, sorry.Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air hostess calendar
Chuck I didn't realize that you had a great sense of humor, that was to funny. I actually had to watch it two or three times before I came to my decisThe New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-praised economic recovery
Maybe the Times should question Obama's recovery.