Top ten Irish turkeys for this Thanksgiving - PHOTOS
Take a bow those who screwed up this year
Thanksgiving is a time to reflect upon the idiots, failures, and numb skulls from the year past.
Here is a top ten of those who have distinguished themselves in all the wrong ways this year.
1. ‘Whitey’ Bulger - for getting caught
2. Tristan MacManus - for putting up with Nancy Grace so long on “Dancing with the Stars” - she was such an idiot he should have dumped her after week one’s episode.
Read more: Exclusive interview: DWTS ‘Tristan Mac Manus taking fame in his stride
3. Ryan Murphy Glee producer - for showing that American writers aren’t, and probably never will be, over the Leprechaun stereotypes for Irish-born and for playing right along with it by casting Damian McGinty as a leprechaun on his show..
4. Jonathan Rhys Meyers - for the latest drink ‘recovery’ and pretend game that he’s not a complete lush.
Read more: Jonathan Rhys Meyers has been fined $1,350 for threatening to kill three police officers
5. Alec Baldwin - for protesting with ‘Occupy Wall Street” while taking huge fees from ‘What’s in Your Wallet” bank ads for Capital One.
PHOTOS - Top ten Irish turkeys for this Thanksgiving for 2011 - slideshow
6. Dana Rosemary Scallon - For running in the Irish presidential election surely knowing that news about her brother’s alleged rape of his niece would come out in the headlines. He was her campaign manager.
Read more: Dana Rosemary Scallon’s brother accused of molesting sister’s child
7. Conan O’Brien - for creating a new show on TBS (where?) which fewer and fewer are watching, forcing ad buybacks from Turner media.
- Bill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an...
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...
- Irish students told “No Irish Need Apply”...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Dubliner found guilty of vicious Temple Bar...
- Did Catholic Church insistence on English...
- Unionists regret US envoy Haass’ call for...
- Married priests could well be Pope Francis'...
- Top ten negative terms used to describe Irish...
- Irish university suspends Legion of Mary...
Dr. McHugh is another whiner about sex abuse in the Church. It is not the job of Hollywooders, or the media, or ordinary everyday anti-Catholics to prTop ten negative terms used to describe Irish everywhere (PHOTOS)
As with Taig, Biddy is an abbreviation of an Irish name - Bridget or BridNelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning its arms during 2000 talks
I have little respect for the Provo's and Mr Adams. But negotiations and disarming would have been a mistake. Under the circumstances they created inDubliner found guilty of vicious Temple Bar assault on New York stockbroker
I don't know that it can be classified as vicious, seems like your everyday street fight. No one was seriously injured. As for the scars, I don't thin