Top ten Christmas holiday party dos and don'ts
Ten rules you should NOT follow for the Christmas knees up
With the countdown to Christmas officially on, chances are most of your co workers are gearing up for the annual office party. Beware!
A night to remember, hopefully for the right reasons, here are some dos and don’ts for your night out on the tiles. Let’s party!
1. Do be sure to RSVP. If you don’t you may be barred.
2. Do be on time ---If you are late they will all talk about you.
3. Do dress up. Smelly socks and jeans won’t impress the boss.
4. Do bring your spouse or loved one. Try and leave with them too.
5. Do be friendly and chat to everyone. That bore from accounting looks a lot better after a few drinks.
Read More Christmas related stories here
6. Do chat about the positives of your work place. Especially to your boss.
7. Do take it as an opportunity to get to know your co-workers. You may not remember who you met the next day.
8. Don’t keep track of how much alcohol you're drinking. Guilt trip!
9. Do watch what you say. Remember if you asked your boss for a raise and said his wife was ugly.
10. Do put away your phone. Posting unflattering photos of your colleagues online might not be too smart..
Top ten gift ideas for Irish women - IrishCentral’s 2012 Christmas shopping guide
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Obama relative gets personal special deal...
- Amazing story of how Choctaw Indians raised...
- Married priests could well be Pope Francis'...
- Pope Francis calls capitalism “new tyranny”...
- Smithwick inquiry finds Irish police may...
- Amazing story of the Quakers and the Irish...
- Irish American professor claims humans are...
- Irish give more than anyone else in Europe...
- Why Ireland needs to give its emigrants a...
The 3rd paragraph in this article contains the best news I've heard from Ireland since the voters of that Partitioned voted overwhelmingly - North andA record eight million people to visit Ireland by year's end
And I was one of the many American visitors this past June-- About the Central Fl tie---- scratch a Floridian, and you will find many transplanted NIrish radio presenter suspended after anti-Israeli comments aired on show
oh well no Freedom of Speech
Jimmy Carter would have gotten into trouble with his book "Peace, Not Apartheid"
A number of people
So we have the strange situation of Gerry Adams defending the Gardaí and government ministers attacking the Gardaí.