Today's Irish news roundup
Check out what news stories are getting IrishCentral readers' attention today
Top Irish news stories:
Top story on the Election 2012:
Donald Trump is off his head. That is the only possible interpretation of his October surprise to change the 2012 presidential race...READ MORE
A Dublin man plans to run the Dublin City Marathon after losing 280 pounds in the past year. A year ago he weighed more than 490 pounds and now is training for the Marathon on Monday, October 29...READ MORE
A small plane crash claimed the lives of an Irish immigrant and his longtime friend off Long Island this past weekend....READ MORE
The two girls who placed a message in a bottle off the Canadian Atlantic coast eight years ago have been identified after the bottle was found in Ireland this week...READ MORE
The Michigan Democratic party has outlined a plan to win state Supreme Court elections by nominating female Irish Americans...READ MORE
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Notre Dame sues federal government again...
- Smithwick inquiry finds Irish police may...
- Why Ireland needs to give its emigrants a...
- Married priests could well be Pope Francis'...
- Amazing story of how Choctaw Indians raised...
- 'Danny Boy' turns 100 and the experts explain...
- Sarah Jessica Parker opens her heart to grievin
- Obama relative gets personal special deal...
- Most Americans are in favor of immigration...
Ireland is pretty much owned by the Franklin Templeton Funds, which bought up all their debt for pennies on the dollar. Like it or not, Ireland is nowIrish women voted among the hottest in the world
SHsssh I live with one of these hot wild women--I know what I'm talking about--these are the hottest females on the planetCork mother grieves for husband, son and unborn child killed by suicidal driver
This game police play "chasing cars" often ends up like thisUnionists regret US envoy Haass’ call for new flag for Northern Ireland (VIDEO)
Well Im a sailor & an aviator also--when I look at my chars heading towards Ireland England Scotland Wales I see on the chart " The British