Today's Irish news roundup
Check out what news stories are getting IrishCentral readers' attention today
Top Irish news stories:
Best selling author and historian Tim Pat Coogan has been forced to cancel a book tour in the U.S. for his new book 'The Famine Plot' about how the British government mishandled the Famine...READ MORE
Thanksgiving will take on a whole new meaning this Saturday when buses filled with volunteer Irish community members are scheduled to depart for the heavily Irish Rockaways to assist in a day of action for the Queens island badly damaged by Hurricane Sandy...READ MORE
Rosie O’Donnell openly discussed her feud with talk show host Kelly Ripa while filling in for Anderson Cooper on his talk show “Anderson Live”. The Irish American host was joined by “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star and co host NeNe Leakes...READ MORE
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
No discrimination of any kind allowed if a business is open to the public. Settled law. Period. That stone was overturned in the 60s and bigots and reGay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay bigots
Unlike you katiemac I do care about treating all people with respect. do you confine yourself to shopping at Tea Party approved outlets? i doubt it. wHow the Irish celebrate Christmas has changed since the financial collapse
I guess The Iron Lady called it. "The problem with socialism is that you eventually run out of other people's money."You know you were brought up by Irish parents when…
Ah yes, Jesus, Mary and St. Joseph!!! And my friends would tell me my parents had the cutest accent. What accent? They don't have an accent! Also,