Today's Irish news roundup
Check out what news stories are getting IrishCentral readers' attention today
Top Irish news stories:
Best selling author and historian Tim Pat Coogan has been forced to cancel a book tour in the U.S. for his new book 'The Famine Plot' about how the British government mishandled the Famine...READ MORE
Thanksgiving will take on a whole new meaning this Saturday when buses filled with volunteer Irish community members are scheduled to depart for the heavily Irish Rockaways to assist in a day of action for the Queens island badly damaged by Hurricane Sandy...READ MORE
Rosie O’Donnell openly discussed her feud with talk show host Kelly Ripa while filling in for Anderson Cooper on his talk show “Anderson Live”. The Irish American host was joined by “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star and co host NeNe Leakes...READ MORE
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Bill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an...
A sibling can apply for an Irish passport. Any sibling of an Irish person meaning a sibling born outside of Ireland bonehead. One really does have toNelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning its arms during 2000 talks
Eiriamach!! The IRA were fighting state terrorism and had massive support in the 70's and 80's and I am disappointed you take the side of unionism andBill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an unrepentant “communist”
Some make a lot over the fact that Mandela associated with communists while looking over the fact that he also associated with capitalists. He was a nNelson Mandela once considered a terrorist by many Irish political leaders
You're not capable of carrying out an adult debate especially when most of your dribbling's are based on false premises chucky babe