Today's Irish news roundup
Check out what news stories are getting IrishCentral readers' attention today
Here's the top Irish newsstories on IrishCentral today:
Top Irish roots story:
Is this perhaps the most perfect picture of Ireland ever taken?
It is the Cliffs of Moher in County Clare - which featured in the Harry Potter movies - taken at night with the Milky Way resplendent in the night sky...READ MORE
Top celebrity gossip story:
A scantily clad, tennis champion Caroline Wozniacki was really distracting fans on the sidelines at the World Golf Finals in Turkey on Tuesday...READ MORE
Top Irish entertainment story:
‘Sex and the City’ star Sarah Jessica Parker visits Irish neighborhood in Yonkers
On Wednesday, October 3, "Sex and the City" superstar Sarah Jessica Parker took a visit to the Irish enclave of McLean Avenue in Yonkers to stock up on Irish goodies, thrilling locals in the process...READ MORE
Top US politics story:
Until this week David Siegel was just another billionaire who desperately wants to see Mitt Romney elected so he can enjoy yet another decade of record breaking tax cuts...READ MORE
Niall O'Dowd: Irish donnybrook as Joe Biden versus Paul Ryan key for presidential debate
Incredible, but the presidential race could come down to the debating skills of two Irish American politicians who were viewed as bit players just a few weeks ago...READ MORE
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christm
- No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s...
- Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Ireland crowned “Top Tourist Destination”...
WE love the $ simpleSpanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air hostess calendar
She must be the only "holier than thou " judge in EspanaDunnes Stores protesters attended Nelson Mandela’s funeral
Another of of misguided socialist idiotsThe New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-praised economic recovery
delusional Proud Canadian--there are not enough rich left after the devastation to make any real difference- so rethink your ideas--I don't think you