Today's Irish news roundup
Check out what news stories are getting IrishCentral readers' attention today
Here's the top Irish news stories on IrishCentral today:
Top Irish business news story:
Former president Bill Clinton has written in a Time Magazine cover story that Irish businessman Denis O’Brien’s move to make cash transactions available for the poorest in the world via cell phones was the number one idea in changing the world...READ MORE
Irish leader Enda Kenny has been accused of snubbing the pope after playing with his cell phone and texting while the Pope was speaking to a group of political leaders last weekend...READ MORE
A distraught Irish mother has pleaded for anyone with information about her missing daughter in Melbourne, Australia to come forward with information...READ MORE
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
Dear Pat1234567890blah blah blah blah blah, be patient your holiday is coming May 1st when all your buddies can celebrate your utopian dictators.Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay bigots
So-called Christians who keep pitting themselves against their neighbors, humanity and progress do an immense disservice to their faith. The world canGay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay bigots
Good one, Tandoori Nights. So, this cake business is bigotry? If you're against bigotry, then you're against bigotry of all kinds right, Mr. O'DoherRacist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent says Immigrant Council
@Smyrnian: 1) If an immigrant in Ireland wishes to bring over family members can can support them financially then I see no reason why they shouldn't