Today's Irish news roundup
Check out what news stories are getting IrishCentral readers' attention today
Top Irish news stories:
After his election victory on November 6, President Obama told his VP he would like to join him in Ireland for a golf trip, but Joe Biden says he won’t allow his boss to tag along...READ MORE
Sometimes journalists here in Ireland are reminded that they are also human beings. Eight weeks ago we were blessed with a beautiful baby girl, our first child...READ MORE
Two Irish citizens caught in the Israeli air strikes in Gaza have given firsthand accounts of their experience...READ MORE
On Friday pundit Rush Limbaugh took premature aim at President Obama for the closure of Hostess, the maker of Twinkies, Ding Dongs, Ho Hos and other cookies with ingredients that run for paragraphs...READ MORE
The 22-year-old singer has been revealed to be dating the 18-year-old pop star after they were spotted holding hands backstage at 'The X Factor' USA last week but the blossoming relationship has angered some One Direction fans who have taken to twitter to post vile messages against her...READ MORE
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
Niall O'Dowd, as for my typos, can't you tell a bit of irony and parody when you see it?An open letter in strong defence of capitalism to Pope Francis
Quoting Churchill to an Irish audience to make a point is not the silliest part of this sad missive. Like so many "Conservatives" Conboy mBill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an unrepentant “communist”
Obama is not a socialist, that is why you got ACA run by private insurance companies instead of Single Payer. I know he's not a socialist because I amUnionists regret US envoy Haass’ call for new flag for Northern Ireland (VIDEO)
More 'fried brain' nonsense...A sibling of an Irish person...is Irish...stay out of the Sun, 'n keep trying, cobber!!!