Today's Irish news roundup
Check out what news stories are getting IrishCentral readers' attention today
Perhaps the most famous wedding crasher in history, former President Bill Clinton showed up an Irish wedding last weekend to help one Irish-American couple celebrate their big day...READ MORE
A group of amateur treasure hunters have unearthed millions of dollars worth of ancient Celtic coins on the Channel Island of Jersey...READ MORE
The staff of Vice President Joe Biden have unearthed new information about his Irish roots with an eye to a trip there soon after the election...READ MORE
Just last year Queen Elizabeth raised some eyebrows while visiting Dublin by turning down a pint of Guinness at the St James’ Gate but it seems she’ll accept poitín. A rare photo shows Princess Elizabeth in 1946 examining a poitín still created by trainee policemen...READ MORE
"I often saw more flesh on a cudgel after a tinkers' fight than you'll see being carried on the whole of the McGullion family winter or summer," was a remark from a sharp-tongued neighbor I remember hearing in our kitchen as a boy...READ MORE
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christm
- No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s...
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- Ireland crowned “Top Tourist Destination”...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Dublin cops foil hit on drug kingpin John...
I BET YOU ENDAS FRIEND DENNIS O BRIAN WHO OWNES THE "INDEPENDENT" GOVERNMENT RAG WILL NOT REPORT ON THISAS IT REMINDS PEOPLE JUST HOW CORRUPHow the Irish celebrate Christmas has changed since the financial collapse
Look at the way Iceland celebrated their Christmas "THEY PUT 4 OF THIR TOP BANKERS IN JAIL TODAY" I BET YOU ENDA'S FRIEND DENNIS O BRIENBah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christmas (PHOTOS)
Let the pagans,atheists & others live with their beliefs I for one have no problem with any of them that's their prerogative. Please don't shove iGay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay bigots
Over 50% of the marriages between one man and one woman end in divorce. Maybe they and Seanmor would be better off minding their own marriages rather