Today's Irish news roundup, September 9th 2013
Check out what Irish news stories are getting IrishCentral readers' attention today
Today's top Irish news stories:
New Guinness ad goes viral with 3.5 million views (VIDEO)
The new Guinness ad “Made of More,” called “breathtaking” by Huffington Post. already has 3.5 million views on YouTube despite the fact that it is not released officially until today…READ MORE
Robert F. Kennedy Jr kept a secret diary which reveals his battles with his self confessed biggest defect – his ‘lust demons’…READ MORE
An Irish hustler is targeting Mayo men and women living in the US with an alleged scam preying on their county loyalty, warns the Mayo Association of Chicago and Irish officials…READ MORE
Senator Linda Dorcena Forry will become the first non Irish-American to host the famed South Boston St Patrick’s Day breakfast next year after City Councilor Bill Linehan agreed to relinquish hosting duties…READ MORE
Ireland’s Deputy Prime Minister Eamon Gilmore has held out an olive branch to Ulster Unionists and all but admitted that previous Irish governments should have done more to tackle the IRA...READ MORE
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air...
- Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christm
- No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s...
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- Ireland crowned “Top Tourist Destination”...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Dublin cops foil hit on drug kingpin John...
Everyone disregard my post that is unfinished. I hit enter by mistake, sorry.Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air hostess calendar
Chuck I didn't realize that you had a great sense of humor, that was to funny. I actually had to watch it two or three times before I came to my decisThe New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-praised economic recovery
Maybe the Times should question Obama's recovery.Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christmas (PHOTOS)
And to you Chuck a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New year. I have my New Year resolution already and that is to stop antagonizing you, enough is en