Today's Irish news roundup, September 5th 2013
Check out what Irish news stories are getting IrishCentral readers' attention today
Today's top Irish news stories:
A mural of Argentine Marxist revolutionary Che Guevara in Co. Clare has been removed after U.S. tourists complained. American tourists reportedly left the seaside town of Kilkee after they saw the mural, the Irish Independent reports…READ MORE
Traders in a recession-blighted Irish town have found a novel way to breathe new life into their businesses - with colorful fake shopfronts…READ MORE
Founding member of the Association of Catholic Priests Father Brendan Hoban has criticized Papal Nuncio Archbishop Charles Brown’s role in the appointment of five new bishops in Ireland. Brown is a New Yorker and Notre Dame graduate…READ MORE
The GAA fans at the North American County Board (NACB) Finals welcomed the volunteers of the Irish Lobby for Immigration Reform (ILIR) as at least 8,000 from 17 states across the United States descended on Cleveland for the weekend…READ MORE
Met Eireann, Ireland’s meteorological authority, has confirmed that this summer was the best the country has seen in seven years, which meant a lot of sausages on the BBQ…READ MORE
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christm
- No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s...
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- Ireland crowned “Top Tourist Destination”...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Dublin cops foil hit on drug kingpin John...
Everyone disregard my post that is unfinished. I hit enter by mistake, sorry.Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air hostess calendar
Chuck I didn't realize that you had a great sense of humor, that was to funny. I actually had to watch it two or three times before I came to my decisThe New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-praised economic recovery
Maybe the Times should question Obama's recovery.Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christmas (PHOTOS)
And to you Chuck a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New year. I have my New Year resolution already and that is to stop antagonizing you, enough is en