Today's Irish news roundup, October 8th, 2013
Check out what Irish news stories are getting IrishCentral readers' attention today
Today's top Irish news stories:
An Irish restaurant owner faces up to four years in jail after failing to pay staff at his Times Square steakhouse more than $100,000 in wages and other earnings….READ MORE
A retired Irish priest has been removed from ministry as the Diocese of Duluth in Minnesota investigates claims of child sexual abuse more than a generation ago..READ MORE
Congressman Peter King, 69, may have had enough of the ideological purity tests that pass for politics in today’s partisan politicking in Washington…READ MORE
Bob Geldof has been ringing alarm bells and tackling humanitarian crises for two and a half decades, but his latest challenge is the biggest he’s ever undertaken: saving the planet…READ MORE
Sinn Fein President Gerry Adams tried to prevent the public finding out that his brother sexually abused his niece, it has emerged…READ MORE
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Obama relative gets personal special deal...
- Amazing story of how Choctaw Indians raised...
- Smithwick inquiry finds Irish police may...
- Married priests could well be Pope Francis'...
- Why Ireland needs to give its emigrants a...
- Sarah Jessica Parker opens her heart to grievin
- Pope Francis calls capitalism “new tyranny”...
- Most Americans are in favor of immigration...
- Amazing story of the Quakers and the Irish...
IM IRISH AND LIVE NEAR CORK IN A SMALL SEMI DETATCHED ESTATE OF ABOUT 10 HOUSES. OUT OF THE 8 HOUSES THERE ARE ME ONE OTHER IRISH COUPLE , THE REST ARThe most annoying Christmas songs of all time (VIDEOS)
Top of the list must be the ever annoying Feliz Navidad Feliz Navidad Feliz Navidad Feliz Navidad.....'Danny Boy' turns 100 and the experts explain its popularity (VIDEO)
Oh no! It was an English guy. How inconvenient!Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Israeli comments aired on show
WoundedKnee, the bare foot boy from Georgia. Reared up to know that he is superior to all of Them people, by virtue of pigmentation. Who attacks the I