Today's Irish news roundup
Check out what Irish news stories are getting IrishCentral readers' attention today
Today's top Irish news stories:
The Bishops of Ireland believe their flock have become a ‘nation of pagans’ according to a new report issued by the Association of Catholic Priests…READ MORE
Dublin: Maryland governor Martin O’Malley, with roots in County Mayo and the West of Ireland, where he is staying this week, has made clear he is interested in the White House job in 2016…READ MORE
Belief in leprechauns and other magical creatures were once widespread in Ireland, according to LiveScience.com…READ MORE
Michael Collins, the popular longtime Irish ambassador to the U.S. will reportedly make his farewell lap this summer, as he and wife Marie bid farewell to Washington with a final round of parties..READ MORE
Sinn Féin representatives have called the PSNI "reckless" after Culture Minister Carál Ní Chuilín had to be taken to the hospital after an incident with a police land rover in the Carrick Hill area in the north of Belfast following a contentious parade in the city on Friday night…READ MORE
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christm
- No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s...
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- Ireland crowned “Top Tourist Destination”...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Dublin cops foil hit on drug kingpin John...
Everyone disregard my post that is unfinished. I hit enter by mistake, sorry.Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air hostess calendar
Chuck I didn't realize that you had a great sense of humor, that was to funny. I actually had to watch it two or three times before I came to my decisThe New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-praised economic recovery
Maybe the Times should question Obama's recovery.Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christmas (PHOTOS)
And to you Chuck a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New year. I have my New Year resolution already and that is to stop antagonizing you, enough is en