Today's Irish news roundup
Check out what Irish news stories are getting IrishCentral readers' attention today
Today's top Irish news stories:
The Boston College IRA tapes have been handed over to police from Northern Ireland under instruction from a United States federal court…READ MORE
Evidence provided by Irish couple could help solve the case of Madeleine McCann. A two-year review of the case documents by Scotland Yard has been upgraded to a full investigation into the British child's unexplained disappearance on May 3, 2007…READ MORE
Former President George W. Bush has come out strongly in favor of immigration reform and not just because it may help the Republican party…READ MORE
An Irish hacker has attacked Nigeria's official government website in protest of its anti-gay bill, which will jail convicted gay people for 14 years…READ MORE
Fianna Fail has a three percent lead over Fine Gael, according to the latest Sunday Independent/Millward Brown poll…READ MORE
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
OMG !!!! What a nightmare !!!! Those poor parents, may God help them through this tradegy. Pending Medical Examiner report, I reserve my opinion.Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay bigots
The proper meaning of the adjective "gay" is "happy and carefree" or "festive" (as in the lyrics to "Deck the HallsNelson Mandela once considered a terrorist by many Irish political leaders
Seanomelb, branagh and I are carrying out an adult debate. Were you never taught that children are to seen, not heard? Go away now. branagh, the planeGay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay bigots
Cahir, I know you like to push your gay agenda, but I'm for capitalism. If I own a "private" shop and I don't want to serve you because you