Today's Irish news roundup
Check out what Irish news stories are getting IrishCentral readers' attention today
Today's top Irish newsstories:
Bigamist caught out after first wife sees wedding pictures on Facebook
Sharing pictures with your friends on Facebook is usually a fun experience. Unless those pictures are exposing you as a remorseless bigamist, that is…READ MORE
PSNI officials have called on the Orange Order to show leadership and help get people to get off the streets following four nights of trouble in Belfast over the July Twelfth holiday. July Twelfth is the traditional Orange Order marching day when they celebrate King William’s victory at the Battle of the Boyne…READ MORE
Mark O’Mara says George Zimmerman needs his gun now more than before
George Zimmerman’s lawyer Mark O’Mara has appeared on “The View” on ABC News speaking about the high profile case and saying Zimmerman needs his gun now more than ever…READ MORE
With temperatures in Ireland remaining hot and dry for the past couple of weeks, families have taken to the beaches to cool off. In the midst of this, a new location has become an option for vacationing families seeking to beat the heat - Summer Bay at Mahon Point…READ MORE
Irish leader Enda Kenny was among the mourners who turned out to pay their respects to slain brothers Jack, 70, and Tom Blaine, 68, in Castlebar on Monday…READ MORE
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Nelson Mandela once considered a terrorist...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Unionists regret US envoy Haass’ call for...
- Bill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an...
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...
- Top ten negative terms used to describe Irish...
- Irish students told “No Irish Need Apply”...
Bock--if you don't live in Crossmaglen, you don't have a right to say what they should do in Crossmaglen.Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning its arms during 2000 talks
It's very simple. If you don't live in Ireland, you don't have a right to say what we should do in Ireland.Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after applying for same-sex marriage license
This is exactly why we need nation-wide laws against ALL forms of discrimination....including ALL employers.