Today's Irish news roundup
Check out what Irish news stories are getting IrishCentral readers' attention today
Today's top Irish news stories:
The transatlantic flight experience just got a lot more interesting aboard Aer Lingus in recent days…READ MORE
The majority of workers in Ireland have slept with a work colleague, according to a new sex survey by an Irish fashion magazine…READ MORE
As America waits for the Supreme Court ruling in late June it seems that some of the last, lousy vestiges of an ancient hatred have been reduced to this repellent dumb show…READ MORE
Ellen DeGeneres has announced that, finally, there will be sequel to the 2003 animated Pixar movie, “Finding Nemo” centering around her character Dory…READ MORE
“Listen, I'm going to slap on me runners and leg it down to the chipper!”
If you understand this sentence then you’re well on your way to understanding how the Irish use the English language and make a version of it entirely their own…READ MORE
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christm
- Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air...
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s...
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Ireland crowned “Top Tourist Destination”...
- How the Irish celebrate Christmas has changed...
Ah but being pretty or a woman is no excuse for being flagrantly inaccurate, is it? You seem to suggest it is BrianO. That's actually more sexist thanNelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning its arms during 2000 talks
WoundedKnee - certain people claim to this day that Hitler wasn't anti-Semetic, and that there's no paper trail to show he ordered the Holocaust. ThatMegyn Kelly says Santa and Jesus are white, get used to it (VIDEO)
Cahir just because Meg, like Sarah, are pretty white women, there is no need to attack them. I see as the season of joy goodwill to men gets closer yoElliott compares IRA to Al Qaeda during the Haass talks
A more apt comparison would be the Continental Army. An army dedicated to obtaining national independence.