Today's Irish news roundup
Check out what news stories are getting IrishCentral readers' attention today
A Catholic Archbishop has described the efforts of the American church to thwart police investigations into clerical sex abuse as ‘terribly sad and evil’ – after he banned Cardinal Roger M. Mahony from public life…READ MORE
Irish women should follow St. Brigid, not just St. Patrick
St. Brigid is the female equivalent of St. Patrick in Ireland, but there are no parades in her honor, and apart from the St. Brigid's Cross, her name is hardly known. That really should change…READ MORE
The missing property developer found wandering on a country road in Leitrim had the word ‘thief’ engraved into his forehead – and claims he was abducted by the Russian mafia…READ MORE
I never had much time for Ed Koch, the mayor of New York from 1978 to 1989. The mayor died today. He was a blusterer who early on in his career stopped listening and began pronouncing and never stopped…READ MORE
The former 'The Girls Next Door' star and glamor model penned a touching obituary about the Playboy "mansion mom", who passed away last weekend after ongoing health issues and said she "wouldn't be the person I am without her"…READ MORE
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air...
- Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christm
- No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s...
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- Ireland crowned “Top Tourist Destination”...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Dublin cops foil hit on drug kingpin John...
Everyone disregard my post that is unfinished. I hit enter by mistake, sorry.Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air hostess calendar
Chuck I didn't realize that you had a great sense of humor, that was to funny. I actually had to watch it two or three times before I came to my decisThe New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-praised economic recovery
Maybe the Times should question Obama's recovery.Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christmas (PHOTOS)
And to you Chuck a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New year. I have my New Year resolution already and that is to stop antagonizing you, enough is en