Today's Irish news roundup, August 8th, 2013
Check out what Irish news stories are getting IrishCentral readers' attention today
Today's top Irish news stories:
Lawyers for Irish nanny Aisling McCarthy Brady are accusing prosecutors of acting unethically in the case and have asked a judge in Boston to dismiss first degree murder charges…READ MORE
Belfast's Mayor, Sinn Fein’s Máirtín Ó Muilleoir, received a police escort away from angry Loyalist protesters at the reopening of a park in the unionist Woodvale area of the city…READ MORE
A young Irish man who was soon to enlist in the U.S. army has died following a single car collision in Florida…READ MORE
A leading Irish biopsychologist believes that despite the larger birthrate among religious groups atheists will dominate the world by 2041…READ MORE
The Antrim Rose, Jean Daly and the Derry Rose, Gemma Blair, will roll out the red carpet for the 32 International Roses when they visit their respective home counties on Tuesday 13th August…READ MORE
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Bill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an...
yes, a male hetero makes a career of baking cakes and then gives shade to a gay couple wanting him to bake them a cake for their ceremony. That's ricNew evidence emerges on death of Irish hero Michael Collins in IRA ambush - VIDEO
was a scene in the film " the treaty" where Brendan Gleason as collins said that although we werent going to be a great power,we could makeNelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning its arms during 2000 talks
Mandela would have sold his Soul to have kept the support of the Western Media. The Republican Irish were not fighting Racist Apartheid; They were wagGay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay bigots
Lol, check out the comments below. The rural culchies and donkeys are getting their panties in a bunch over this. Bocktherobber takes the cake though,