Today's Irish news roundup, August 8th, 2013
Check out what Irish news stories are getting IrishCentral readers' attention today
Today's top Irish news stories:
Lawyers for Irish nanny Aisling McCarthy Brady are accusing prosecutors of acting unethically in the case and have asked a judge in Boston to dismiss first degree murder charges…READ MORE
Belfast's Mayor, Sinn Fein’s Máirtín Ó Muilleoir, received a police escort away from angry Loyalist protesters at the reopening of a park in the unionist Woodvale area of the city…READ MORE
A young Irish man who was soon to enlist in the U.S. army has died following a single car collision in Florida…READ MORE
A leading Irish biopsychologist believes that despite the larger birthrate among religious groups atheists will dominate the world by 2041…READ MORE
The Antrim Rose, Jean Daly and the Derry Rose, Gemma Blair, will roll out the red carpet for the 32 International Roses when they visit their respective home counties on Tuesday 13th August…READ MORE
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Obama relative gets personal special deal...
- Amazing story of how Choctaw Indians raised...
- Smithwick inquiry finds Irish police may...
- Married priests could well be Pope Francis'...
- Why Ireland needs to give its emigrants a...
- Sarah Jessica Parker opens her heart to grievin
- Pope Francis calls capitalism “new tyranny”...
- Most Americans are in favor of immigration...
- Amazing story of the Quakers and the Irish...
Boy have we really gotten of topic!! I never thought that I would come on here and read that Chuck and Woundedknee would be at each others throats. ThMarried priests could well be Pope Francis' legacy, says Irish theologian
Handsome I hear you. I was married when I was 56 and just recently separated. I was single for 56 years and celibate for a lot of those years. The eigIrish radio presenter suspended after anti-Israeli comments aired on show
Let a jew do the talking, go read Goliath, life and loathing in greater Israel by MAX BLUMENTHAL, This saids it all ! Racist state for racist people.The most annoying Christmas songs of all time (VIDEOS)
I could do very well with never hearing Christmas Shoes or Christmas Eve in Washington and anything Mariah Carey screechs tru.