The IrishCentral bloopers reel of 2012 – check out our outtakes around New York – VIDEO
From outrageous comments, to stutters and stumbles, to fashion faux pas
In 2012 IrishCentral took to the streets of New York to get the public's views on various topics, from the Presidential Election, to gay marriage to why people like Irish folks so much. The results were enlightening, entertaining, sometimes shocking but many of the bloopers were just plain funny.
It seems that the New Yorkers we found on the streets often had a terrible case of foot in mouth disease, with one of our favorites calling the GOP presidential candidate “Rodney”, instead of Mitt Romney. Another interviewee declares, “This is the worst day to wear a turtle neck!” What a shame.
We hope you enjoy our bloopers reel and we look forward to hitting the streets of New York in 2013 to create more IrishCentral videos.
Check out the video below.
Read more: IrishCentral asks New Yorkers what’s on their Bucket List for 2013 - VIDEO
Read more: Irish emigrant’s ‘Just Saying’ video filmed in Dublin goes viral - VIDEO
Here’s the outtakes reel
- Megyn Kelly says Santa and Jesus are white,...
- Irish outrage over NY Times pigeon-eating...
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Engaged couple fired by Catholic school for...
- How the Irish celebrate Christmas has changed...
- Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christm
The worst thing about Christmas is people who look for ridiculous, inconsequential things to get pissed off about at Christmas time, like O'Reilly, PaEngaged couple fired by Catholic school for falling pregnant outside wedlock
The Catholic schools had better be careful they won't be able to get anyone to work for them if they keep up this nonsense. They talk about a contractMegyn Kelly says Santa and Jesus are white, get used to it (VIDEO)
Maybe Sarah Palin wrote what was on the teleprompter she was reading from?Irish outrage over NY Times pigeon-eating and desperate economic times article
A lot of the hunting and fishing is being done by Eastern Europe migrants. A relative of mine in Ireland was telling me that the Poles, Russians etc