Ten reasons why Bill O’Reilly is worth $10 million a year to Fox- VIDEO
Why 'The O’Reilly Factor' host is worth the massive raise he just got
Now that he has a new contract at a reported $10 million a year, Fox’s Bill O’Reilly is really on top of the cable world.
1. He had the number one show in cable TV for 137 months consecutively. That goes back to before Google was a public company and iPhones folks.
2. He’s making a fortune for Fox. Look what Roger Ailes said: "Bill's immense talent, intellect and raw convictions are an extremely rare combination in television and exemplify why 'The O'Reilly Factor' has been the number one program in cable news for more than a decade."
3. He’s done it his way. Sure he’s right wing but he never went off his rocker like Glenn Beck who looked like he might challenge him at one point.
4. He’s Irish which means he knows how to tell a story and earn a laugh -- he doesn’t take himself too seriously like the other pompous gits.
5. He makes an effort to have opposing points of view. Ever watch Hannity? It’s one-way criticism all the way.
6. He interviewed Obama, showed class and conviction to hear the other side, and the President responded.
7. He has real journalism training, as a former tabloid reporter and news breaker. It actually matters.
8. Still seems like a regular guy, friends tell me he still has his family out to local restaurants on Long Island.
9. Not totally predictable like the rest of the Fox crew on right wing topics, often throws over the traces.
10. Listen again to what Ailes said. "He is a tremendous force in the business and has helped to make Fox News the success story it is today." In other words he’s a cash cow for Fox.
Bill O'Reilly at his best:
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...
Curitiba - Where do you think States get their money? From the citizenry and capitalist enterprise.Families as well as Catholic Church and government to blame for illegal adoptions
My greatest wish is to find my brother who was illegally adopted. I know this is a longshot. You were born to Mary Carey on 16th Sept 1944 at BessboroVirginia governor slammed by doctor over plain cigarette pack rejection
Where was MY FREEDOM to breathe clean air? My father smoked for over half of my life; I am 60. That's about 40yrs of second hand smoke. My sister smokRacist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent says Immigrant Council
I am sure Pope Francis is delighted to know he has quasi approval from our local, Catholic hating, Protestant abortion queen.