Teen faces 15 years in prison after conspiring with Jihad Jane
Pakistani student helped plan Muslim Irish terror plot
The Pakistani-born teen who helped Jihad Jane plan and recruit an Irish terror cell has pleaded guilty to all charges in America.
Mohammad Hassan Khalid, then a 17-year-old student, was arrested by the FBI in America last year.
He now faces 15 year imprisonment for aiding Colleen LaRose, the US woman who called herself Jihad Jane.
Khalid has pleased guilty to conspiracy to provide material support to terrorists via Jihad Jane.
She planned to support an Irish terror cell planning to wage a Muslim holy war in Europe. The teenager met Colleen LaRose via an Internet chat room when he was just 15.
LaRose faces life in prison after admitting in 2011 that she had plotted to kill a Swedish artist whose cartoon had offended Muslims.
She was arrested in November 2009 after returning to the US from Ireland. Authorities said she had traveled there after agreeing to marry a contact and become a martyr.
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
Cheez Phlutiphan, get thee to a therapist! As for the article, what is the point? I couldn't find one. Is it that this adoptee felt no loss becauseGay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay bigots
yes, a male hetero makes a career of baking cakes and then gives shade to a gay couple wanting him to bake them a cake for their ceremony. That's ricNew evidence emerges on death of Irish hero Michael Collins in IRA ambush - VIDEO
was a scene in the film " the treaty" where Brendan Gleason as collins said that although we werent going to be a great power,we could makeNelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning its arms during 2000 talks
Mandela would have sold his Soul to have kept the support of the Western Media. The Republican Irish were not fighting Racist Apartheid; They were wag