Ted Kennedy's son will not seek Connecticut senate seat
Edward M. Kennedy Jr, son of the late Senator Edward M. Kennedy has announced that he will not run for the seat currently held by retiring Senator Joe Lieberman. He said he wants to spend more time with his two children.
Kennedy made the announcement at the JFK Legacy Dinner in Bridgeport. The event celebrated the anniversary of the inauguaration of President John F. Kennedy.
Last month Lieberman announced that will not seek a fifth term in office.
Kennedy, a lawyer, who lives in Branford, gave the eulogy at his father's funeral in August 2009.
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
Dear Stan please not to put your words in my mouth, I do like you tolerance though to "these people". Seems like you practice what you findAdolf Hitler loved Irish folk music
This is a wonderful find. I've always loved Irish/Celtic music and am honored, albeit not surprised, that the great Adolf Hitler was likewise a fan.Man raped fiancee after they bought engagement ring court hears
He thought he bought a licenseBah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christmas (PHOTOS)
Higginsmh that is your believe and I cam respect that but why can't you respect our beliefs the same way. No one has the answers to this life or if th