Swiss magazine's racist attack on Irish - claims they have bad teeth due to incest
German writer makes outrageous claims, generalizes Irish as incestuous drunken frauds
Chantal Nash, president of Swiss Club Ireland, said, “I am really shocked and outraged to hear about it. It is not our experience as Swiss people living in Ireland. We greatly appreciate the Irish and we have never experienced anything like what the author is describing. It is shocking that she can write such ignorance.”
“I am in shock that anybody could say such things about Ireland and the Irish. The author appears to be misinformed and the things she is saying are simply not true.”
“In fact we have many Swiss retirees and students coming over to Ireland to live because they love the country so much. I can assure you that as the President of Swiss Club Ireland, none of our members have come across anything like what the author is describing.”
What do you think of Antje Joel’s ‘Ireland? Forget It!’ article?
15 - 50 | See all comments
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Bill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an...
Mandela would have sold his Soul to have kept the support of the Western Media. The Republican Irish were not fighting Racist Apartheid; They were wagGay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay bigots
Lol, check out the comments below. The rural culchies and donkeys are getting their panties in a bunch over this. Bocktherobber takes the cake though,An open letter in strong defence of capitalism to Pope Francis
Curitiba - Thank you. I know. In the US, however and in Ireland where I live part time, a surprising number of people do not realise that.A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds no hatred for Irish nuns
It is very convenient to engage in "Monday Morning Quarterbacking". It is also quite convenient to kick uniformed nuns in the "breadba