Stray bull goes for a wander around streets of Enniskillen
Locals stunned as animal stares into front window of cottage
The stray bull phenomenon has spread to the county town of Enniskillen in Northern Ireland.
Police officers attending a minor traffic accident in the Fermanagh suburbs discovered a bull going for a walk.
Stunned onlookers stood back as the bull escaped from a trailer and went for a walk through the picturesque town.
The bull slowly ambled around local houses, trampling over gardens and flowerbeds along a busy road before stopping at a cottage and staring in the front window.
The police, alerted to the bull as they attended the traffic accident, kept a discreet watch on the bull before giving chase when it galloped away.
Local resident Ray Bell described the incident when he told the Irish Independent: “I saw him coming out, and he ran straight into a garden opposite my house.”
Neighbor Ann Maguire revealed: “At the cottage, it was standing in front of the door just looking in at itself, admiring itself in the door - it was so funny.”
Police eventually caught the bull who was returned to his owner unharmed.
- Notre Dame sues federal government again...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Unionists regret US envoy Haass’ call for...
- Caroline Kennedy “selfie” in Japan reveals...
- Smithwick inquiry finds Irish police may...
- Married priests could well be Pope Francis'...
- Ireland wins top spot on Forbes’ Best Countries
- Why Ireland needs to give its emigrants a...
- Pope Francis calls capitalism “new tyranny”...
- Sarah Jessica Parker opens her heart to grievin
if they DON'T want birth control....then MAKE THE CATHOLICS pay the medical bills for the mother and ADOPT those babies, that women are FORCED to carrNotre Dame sues federal government again over birth control
If Notre Dame wants federal dollars it should abide by federal law. This is a democracy not a theocracy. If they want to prevent young woman from acceNotre Dame sues federal government again over birth control
Darao: How shallow can a human being become as to be indifferent to the destruction of family stability, the encouragement of male irresponsibility, aUnionists regret US envoy Haass’ call for new flag for Northern Ireland (VIDEO)
Wipe you ass with the union jack Haas is an idiot as well