Spain’s serial killer used a fake Irish passport
Man charged with double murder
A man detained by Spanish police, suspected of being a serial killer, had been using a fake Irish passport and also held both Italian and French passports.
The man was arrested last week and initial reports in the Spanish media suggested that he was Irish after police found he was in possession of an Irish passport under the name of Martin Sparitt.
Rape charges dropped against Irishman in New York case
He has been charged in relation to the murder of two prostitutes in the popular tourist resorts of the Costa Del Sol.
The man, who has a Moroccan father and German mother has been charged with murder, aggravated robbery, identity theft, fraud, and document forgery.
The accused contacted both his victims by phone after seeing their advertisements in the personal section of a local English language newspaper.
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
Curitiba, You state "The aforementioned countries are British countries in terms of common ancestry and culture and political boundaries betweenRacist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent says Immigrant Council
I would to see a breakdown of the figures alleging racism. This breakdown should include a division between black on white racism and white on blackAn open letter in strong defence of capitalism to Pope Francis
Mr. Conboy attacks the Pope's recent statement by setting up a straw man. He attacks totalitarian socialism or communism as if the Pope was advocatingIrish drugs mule to escape full trial and benefit from early release in Peru
Better brush up on their Spanish. It's going to a long haul for these two idiots.